E. coli Test Kits
Reagents for the rapid and quantitative detection of Escherichia coli in water.
E. coli DETECT Kit
- Detect the presence of viable Escherichia coli bacteria.
Covers all relevant E. coli strains including the Big 6 and E. coli O157 at a limit of detection LOD of 1 CFU / 100mL.
- Use for testing routines and quality controls of drinking water to detect potential fecal contamination in different stages of water treatment and distribution and as part of HACCP protocols in industry.
- Time to result of 6 hours 30 minutes for first result.
All 8 results per run on rqmicro.COUNT available in 7 hours 45 minutes.
E. coli COUNT Kit
- Quantification of viable Escherichia coli bacteria.
Covers all relevant E. coli strains including the Big 6 and E. coli O157 at a limit of detection LOD of 10 CFU / 100mL.
- Use for daily testing routines and quality controls of process water to detect and quantitatively assess potential fecal contamination in the food and beverage (F&B) industry.
- Time to result of 1 hour 30 minutes for first result.
All 8 results per run on rqmicro.COUNT available in 2 hours 45 minutes.
Why Choose rqmicro E. coli Test Kits?
A Better E. coli test
Flow cytometric analysis of viable E. coli cells overcomes two major limitations that many users face today: i) the dependency on cell cultivation of 1-3 days which causes a critical time lag in daily operations; ii) the need for additional tests to confirm the presence of pathogenic E. coli O157 strains.
E. coli tests performed on rqmicro.COUNT deliver test results in the same work shift and include the Big 6 and E. coli O157 and therefore deliver substantial benefits in water quality control and quality assurance in the F&B industry.
Same Day Results
Rapid and quantitative results are fundamental for the safe and quick release of the product and equipment for production.
E. coli test kits enables food safety and water quality control managers to detect and quantify E. coli bacteria in raw water and treated water on-site in a short time.
Results available within the same work shift means less products shipped at risk, lower inventory in quarantine, fast and informed response in case of contamination.
To make your testing routine and preventive measures as efficient as possible, the Cloud Solution complements the rqmicro.COUNT instrument and test kits.
Test results are immediately available on the Cloud Solution that allows you to react quickly, costing you less time and money.
How can we help you?
Fill out the form below or contact one of our sales representatives directly.