rqmicro.COUNT supports critical water management decisions with reliable and accurate digital data almost in real time. Moving away from biased and slow results to quantitative data to ensure the safety of water systems.
rqmicro.COUNT is a cartridge-based flow cytometer, which, together with the rqmicro reagent kits, provides a complete solution for fast purification and quantification of target cells from various matrices.
The instrument combines two distinct techniques: immunomagnetic separation for cell purification and flow cytometric analysis for cell quantification and characterization. Both techniques can be used in combination or separately.
- Legionella intact cell count
- Legionella pneumophila SG1
- Legionella pneumophila SG1 – 15
- Total and viable bacterial counts (TCC/ICC)
Rapid & reliable:
- Automatic sample preparation and quantification within 45 min
- Standarized process to run up to 4 samples in parallel
- Immediate report with actionable results
Convenient & portable
- Maintenance free
- One-button operation
- Small footprint
- Cartridge-based, cleaning- and sheath-fluid free