Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the microbiology market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Intern Life Sciences
We are looking for an Intern to join rqmicro’s life science team for at least 6 months. Responsibilities for this position include:
• Actively participate in the development, improvement, testing and validation of rapid microbiology immunoassays.
• Support in lab and equipment maintenance tasks.
• Support in production of commercial kits.
• BSc, MSc or equivalent experience in biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, or related life science field.
• Practical lab experience in a life science or related field. BSL-2 lab experience is a plus.
• Experience with flow cytometry and/or immunoassay development is a plus.
• Precise work style, strong documentation and communication skills.
• Initiative personality, team player, willing to take responsibility.
• Fluent in English (written and oral), German is a plus.
• Excited to work on cutting-edge technologies.
• The opportunity to revolutionize microbiology on a global scale
• A challenging and faced paced environment of a highly interdisciplinary team
• A chance to make a real impact in a fast-growing start-up company
• Paid internship
We are an international and interdisciplinary young team united by the common goal of accelerating and improving microbiological analysis. Working in a small company in a fast-paced environment means benefiting from flexible structures, transparent communication and real growth opportunities.
There is no matching open position, yet you think we should know about you? Do you have a good sense of humor and like to get things done? Then do not hesitate to submit an unsolicited application by sending an email to career [at] rqmicro.com