The CellStream combined with the rqmicro reagent kits and microfluidic cartridges provides a complete solution for sample preparation. The target cells bound to magnetic particles are isolated from different sample matrices by means of automated immunomagnetic separation (IMS). The purified target cells can subsequently be quantified with a standard flow cytometer or any other method of downstream-analysis.
- Separation, concentration and purification of target cells from different matrices
- Maintenance free due to cartridge system
- Delivery of ready-to-use samples for flow cytometry, PCR, cultivation method, microscopy, etc.
- Reliable, quantitative results in less than 2 hours
- Immunomagnetic separation in 30 min
- Preparation of up to 4 samples in parallel
- Automated and robust process
- Process control via touchscreen
- Low maintenance
|Sample throughput:||1 – 4 / 30 min|
|Portable weight:||12.5 kg|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||38 x 22 x 24 cm|
|Power consumption:||Max. 40 W|
|Connectivity:||Ethernet, USB Port|
|Screen:||10 inch capacitive touch screen LCD|