Make Water Safe
Our vision is that consumers worldwide benefit from water which is free from microbiological contamination. We establish novel rapid detection methods to become a global leader in water pathogen monitoring and enable safe water for everyone.
rqmicro is based in Schlieren and has recently launched the rqmicro.COUNT Platform for the rapid detection of Legionella, E. coli and total Bioburden (ICC/TCC) in water. Customers are active in various industries incl. manufacturing plants, food and beverage, aquaculture, water utilities or in facility management or provision of laboratory services.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f) to join rqmicro’s Engineering team.
- Project lead with focus on software development, especially graphical user interface (GUI), device firmware and cloud-based data management solutions
- High impact participation in a small, but highly skilled engineering team
- Research, development, testing and qualification on cutting-edge bioanalytical instrumentation (flow cytometry, microfluidics, immunomagnetic purification, etc.)
- Continuous adoption and growth of project management tasks
- MSc in computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable
- Preferably a 2 years or more of relevant practical experience
- Solid C/C++, Python and web technologies experience
- Linux, Qt, STM32, Yocto and AWS architecture experience is a plus
- Independent, problem-solving and interdisciplinary attitude
- Fluency in German and English required
- This is an opportunity to join a dynamic life sciences startup during growth phase and work directly with the founders and management team
- Fast-paced work environment with a meaningful vision and colleagues with a common ground of values
- Direct participation in company success with attractive employee shares program
- A chance to lead and thrive in a startup company that targets significant positive impact on water safety and health