Application Specialist (m/f)
We are looking for an Application Specialist to join rqmicro’s assay development team. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Drive rqmicro’s sales growth through delivering exceptional technical support to customers in field sales or demonstrations.
- Provide training and information to customers: conduct workshops, small groups and one-on-one training. Perform troubleshooting at the customer facility as well as by telephone.
- Actively participate in the development, improvement and validation of assays for the detection of pathogenic bacteria.
- MSc or PhD degree in biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Experience with flow cytometry, immunoassays and BSL-2 lab environment
- Open minded; enjoying to interact and communicate with customers
- Initiative and self-driven personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Well-organized, team player, willing to take responsibility
- The opportunity to revolutionize microbiology on a global scale
- An inspiring and international team
- A chance to make a real impact in a fast growing start-up company
Please send your CV and a cover letter via email, using the reference 201808AS:
Tel.: +41 44 512 51 51
Closing date for applications: 16/09/18