In case of a Legionellosis outbreak, identifying the source of contamination and taking targeted disinfection measures promptly is essential to prevent damage. rqmicro’s expertise lies in the rapid, reliable and cost-effective detection and quantification of Legionella from water samples. In contrast to the standard detection method that takes up to 14 days we deliver quantitative results on the same day. Protect your visitors in the best possible manner and benefit from the rqmicro service offers to mitigate the risk of Legionella remaining unnoticed.
- Reliable, quantitative results in less than 2 hours
- Detection of viable but non-culturable Legionella (VBNC bacteria)
- High specificity and sensitivity
- Provides immediate process feedback
- Allows for targeted corrective measures
- Reduced risk of outbreaks
- Saves time, cost and energy
rqmicro’s expertise lies in the rapid, reliable and cost-effective detection and quantification of Legionella from water samples. Benefit from our service offers and receive your Legionella test results the same day the sample is processed:
- Send your water samples to our specialists for Legionella testing
- Send your water samples to our specialists to determine the general microbiological status of your water system (TCC and VCC)
- Notify your service laboratory about the rqmicro technology to get fast and reliable results from your service lab
The rqmicro product range is constantly growing, providing solutions for various types of microbiological analyses. Flexible on-site solutions for public facilities are part of our R&D plans. Subscribe to our newsletter and be among the first ones to find out about our new products and services.